The laptop is resoundingly dead. We were able to revitalize the charger once before, but now it's gone for real.
I think I need to be taking Geodon twice a day. Here's why: I am waking up sleepy in the mornings. Like so sleepy I can't stay awake and keep it together...a must-nap situation. Mornings are sacred to me. Not okay. I'm thinking that a morning and evening dose should level me out and stop the hangover. 80mg at night didn't cause the morning sleepiness like this. Doubling up at night is not the answer to my insomnia. Something else is, obviously, or else I wouldn't be posting at 1am on Tuesday.
So that's on the list to talk to the doc about. I also need to call work and see if I can extend my leave or whatever. Mostly so I can look for a different job, but the sedation issue and ironing out dosage on Geodon are perfectly valid reasons on their own. I'm cautious to try to go back to work ASAP, for the money, but I need more time. And I need to explore an opportunity that may be more beneficial for me than my current job.
So I'm staying out on my leave of absence. Decided the day before, as usual.
Hi Larkspur ... I just want to stop in to say hello. :) I read your post re: your akathesia from Geodon. It sounds like a hellish experience. Thank God you had the benzos to cool you out.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a very unpredictable drug. Even more than abilify. Do you feel okay now? Have you bought a new laptop yet?
All the best! ... Bengaltiger :)
Hi larkspur, it's bengaltiger. My last comment didn't post. Just want to say hi!
ReplyDeleteSorry, all the comments stay pending until I approve them. Gotta change that!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading my post over at CM. It was a lot to go through, and I'll have some updates here in the next day or so.