I really don't even want to post about what actually happened, only how it made me feel.
Being told that formative experiences from my life didn't happen or weren't as serious was so incredibly frustrating. I spoke out in anger, which I shouldn't have done. I'm sure she does feel bad and I know she's been trying to be better since I moved back. But I'm really struggling with whether I should call to apologize. I don't want to pretend like my feelings and experiences are not important. But I feel bad for making her feel bad. I don't know what to do.
On an unrelated note, I am in love with Seroquel. My mood is getting better, and the fact that I easily fall asleep most nights is one of the biggest contributing factors. And it still works after like...7 weeks? I'm thrilled. I never want to go off Seroquel. If anything I want to bump up the dose to 400mg. Doctor tomorrow. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment