Monday, January 23, 2012

Finally, sleep!

On Friday I had another appointment with Dr Yasar. He prescribed Remeron, as I requested and I was FINALLY able to get some sleep. On Friday night I slept for 12 hours. Saturday night another 12. Last night I got 7.5. I'm optimistic that I'll be able to stay in the 7-8 hour range each night.

As far as mood goes, I'm starting to feel much better. I'm noticing that I feel more relaxed and less stressed out. I even had a rare moment of positive body image during yoga last night. I'm thinking of going back to work sometime this week, maybe in a diminished capacity or for fewer hours, but I'm feeling more capable. That will also tell me whether I need to add the Adderall back in to the mix to help me feel more alert.

Speaking of alertness, at Dr Yasar's suggestion I shifted to taking the Abilify at night, at the same time as I take Remeron. I don't feel quite the same during the day, but much better than when taking Abilify in the morning. I'm hopeful that this cocktail will stick for a while, with or without a stimulant.

I'm really proud of myself for tracking my progress so far in this blog. Not much else to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment