Friday, January 20, 2012

just a brief update

I'm going to keep this post short, because I am knackered, as my mom says. Abilify gets a little better each day. Yesterday I was able to get up the motivation to pick up the dog poop in the yard, but didn't accomplish all the things I wanted to.

Still no luck with sleep. Last night, even after Bikram, I was up until almost 2 and woke up at 6:45. Better, but not good.

Today I had another appointment with Dr Yasar. He was a little confrontational about the forms from work, but if worst comes to worst I'll just fill them out for him, highlight areas for his signature, and be done with it. The good news is that he did write a script for the Remeron for me, so I look forward to getting some sleep tonight. So very excited to sleep.

We also increased my Celexa to 40mg, up from 20mg. I had the higher dosage before, when Celexa did wonders for my mood but caused anorgasmia. To be honest, I've been in such bad shape lately that it just can't be that important to me anymore. I just need to get to feeling right. I'm hoping that once I feel rested and stabilized that I will no longer need stimulants...but we'll see.

By far the most frustrating thing about Abilify is how stupid it makes me. I'm much less articulate and can't find the words I need sometimes. That's the main thing preventing me from working now.

No comments:

Post a Comment