Thursday, January 26, 2012

on second thought...

Today was a good day. A really good day. When my depression is bad, I withdraw from my social media - mostly facebook. I'll maybe like something here or there, but don't post much. Today I reached out to old friends and opened this blog to them (however uninteresting), and I am really proud of myself.

I also went to yoga again, and did pretty well for two days off. Perfect half moon. :) Even after getting jumped on by my chiropractor and doing the therapy. My back is feeling much better than it was before, and I have almost zero discomfort now.

After fighting with Medco for the past four days, I finally was able to fill my prescription for Abilify, just in the nick of time before my sample pack runs out. I'm going up to 5mg from 2mg tomorrow night. I'm actually excited, because if I've improved this much with the littlest dose, the 5mg should do the trick.

One thing to consider though - today I caved, I had things to do and needed to be focused instead of Abili-dazed! 45mg of Adderall, in split doses. But I feel great, so that's something to consider. I feel like I could actually... go to a gym, or a bar, or a party, and not totally hate it. But I'm psyched about how good I felt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment