Friday, February 17, 2012

compulsive polish hoarding

Right now, I'm singing to myself like Usher in my head...but substituting words. "These are my obsessions" rather than confessions, etc.

I found this list of different OCD symptoms on another page. Accumulating objects becomes very important for me when my OCD is untreated. Same goes for obsessive thoughts about my appearance, and intrusive thoughts about injury.

I'm making this post so I can have the link and remind myself to inquire about this ASAP. The nail polish thing is more likely a symptom of my compulsive hoarding/obsession with appearance when my OCD rears its ugly head. The priority right now is just to get to feeling stable, and I'm hoping that Seroquel does that for me. Add Lamictal next week... then start looking at options to treat my secondary disorders, like ADHD-I and OCD.

Discuss: Lamictal, Fluoxetine (for OCD) and stimulant.

No comments:

Post a Comment