Friday, February 24, 2012

Well, no wonder!

Today I went to the University Library to help a friend with her thesis. I have a knack for outlining research papers. Anyway, I only got 5 hours of sleep and wasn't all there in the morning, and I took my PM pills in the AM. Yes, seriously. So I'm walking around with almost a double dose of Seroquel and Depakote in me all day, and here I am forcing coffee down my throat and wondering what the eff Nuvigil thinks its doing... I didn't take it! I can't believe it! I took the PM in the AM.

I have no idea how it didn't register. I looked at my little pill organizer, and I saw F - AM and F - PM. One has two pills (AM, lithium 300mg and Nuvigil 150mg), the other three (Seroquel 300mg, lithium 300mg, Depakote 250mg)...and I take the one with three pills, the one that's labeled P.M. I felt bizarre all day. Took Adderall in order to be of any assistance to anyone, just 15mg in the AM, and I'm panicking hoping that the combination of that and the Nuvigil doesn't make me puke or give me jitters, and all of it was just... I have no idea. None. Can you tell how shocked I am?!?

I know my mind is in a fog on this cocktail, that's why I need the Nuvigil. But this is an all-time low in terms of cognitive side effects.

Whether it's because of the Seroquel XR megadose or the 15mg of Adderall in the morning, I will note that I did have a much improved mood today. I was hardly bubbly, but I didn't feel the need to strangle every person I had to interact with and I didn't particularly hate living. So there is that.

And now my blogging is inconveniencing others, so I'll continue anon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment